Just minutes from the Disney Theme Parks, our map shows the fantastic location of Sunset Lakes plus easy to follow directions.
Easy to reach:
From both Orlando International and Sanford Airports just follow the HWY 417 to Celebration and then take the 192 west, passing Disney World. Turn left onto Formosa Gardens Boulevard and take a right onto Funnie Steed Road. Sunset Lakes can be found on your left.
More detailed instructions are provided to all our guests prior to arrival, along with gate codes and key lockbox codes for entry.
Easy for the attractions:
The highway 192 gives direct access to both Disney World Resort and the Interstate 4, which makes it easy to travel to Universal Resort Orlando, Seaworld/Aquatica and Busch Gardens, Tampa plus all the beautiful beaches of the Gulf Coast and Atlantic Coast.
- In order to make the most of the world class nearby attractions, we recommend that renting a car is essential.
- Driving in Florida is very easy as the roads are wide and straight; the speed limit is a relaxed 55mph, and petrol prices are relatively inexpensive.
- Traffic in Florida drives on the right hand side of the road. Most roads have numbers and names and run East/ West or North/ South. The street sign facing you at a junction is the name of the road you are crossing – not the one you are on.
Driving Distances from Orlando to Other Florida Areas:
* Tampa. 90 miles
* Clearwater. 105 miles
* St Petersburg. 115 miles
* Sarasota. 127 miles
* Port Charlotte. 127 miles
* Fort Myers. 160 miles *
* Naples. 187 miles
* Marco Island. 202 miles
* Everglades National Park.
* Daytona. 55 miles
* Miami. 229 miles
* Fort Lauderdale 209 miles
* CocoaBeach. 50 miles
* St Augustine. 90 miles
* Key Largo. 268 miles
* Key West. 371 miles
* All Driving distances are approximate